A Valve for all Reasons
FlowTite- The only stop valve that is code approved
to be installed on Copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe and backed
by a written 10 year labor and material Warranty
One FlowTite Valve* Fits all.
- Eliminate expensive, messy, glue-on valve adapters.
- Eliminate dissimilar material or overtightening warnings.
- No Teflon tape requirements.
- Internal stainless gripper teeth and o'ring move with thermal expansion and contraction of pipe.
- No leaking barb valve crimps by eliminating tool adjustments and crimping in tight places
- "Dual" internal stainless rings with more hydraulic strength than the pipe
- No copper stub outs
*Model X (with dual internal stainless gripper rings!)
- FlowTite code approved and installed on copper since 1988
- No leaking compression fittings, soldering, or packing nut adjustments
- No permanent pipe damage from brass ferrule. FlowTite is removable and reusable